iHeart Home Care is committed to providing essential home care services of the finest quality and maintaining the highest possible level of patient satisfaction and public confidence. Part of this commitment includes outlining the rights of our patients, establishing guidelines for ethical conduct, and developing and maintaining a process for complying with all laws, regulations, and program requirements.
In order to inform the general public and staff that iHeart Home Care stands for integrity, ethical standards and competency, we provide the truths and policies upon request. We always welcome your comments and suggestions.
Client Bill of Rights
As a client receiving services from iHeart Home Care Services, you and your family members are being informed of the following rights before care is initiated. You will be provided with a copy of this Client Bill of Rights. Please retain the Client Bill of Rights for your records.
1. You have a right to receive a listing of the services iHeart Home Care Services provides and information on the specific services that will be provided to you.
2. You have a right to ongoing participation in the development of the Plan of Care for the services we will provide to you.
3. You have a right to be treated with courtesy, respect, privacy and freedom from abuse and discrimination.
4. You have a right to expect properly trained staff and coordinated services.
5. You have a right to expect privacy of your personal information and confidentiality of health care records.
6. You have a right to refuse treatment or services.
7. You have a right to be informed about Advanced Directives and iHeart Home Care Services responsibility to implement them.
8. You have a right to be informed of who is supervising your care and how they can be contacted.
9. You have a right to submit complaints to iHeart Home Care Services without fear of retaliation.
– You are encouraged to call or write the President and/or Administrative staff with any concerns or complaints about your care. You may be asked to address verbal complaints in writing.
– The complaint will be reviewed and a plan of correction developed and implemented.
– You will be informed of the plan of correction, the implementation and the outcome of the plan.
10. If iHeart Home Care Services is unable to adequately address your complaint, you may call the New Jersey State toll free hot-line number for registering complaints from 8AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
11. You have a right to expect an itemized billing statement semi-monthly, including the date of each service and the charge.
12. You or a designated representative are entitled to information regarding access to the Department of Health’s Registry of Providers and to select any licensed provider to provide your care, subject to your reimbursement mechanism or other relevant contractual obligations.